Saturday, December 22, 2007

On the eighth day of Christmas.....

Martha was getting sick.......
12 days to Christmas:This was Heather's day! The wrapping was perfect for my mom's chili Christmas, but unfortunately, it didn't make it under the tree!
Inside was an apron! And Heather says she can't sew! Obviously she was out and out lying!!!! This is wonderful! I can't take a picture of me wearing it because it's the middle of the night and everyone else is asleep. But here's a close-up of the collage she did on the bib of the apron:The Artful Christmas:This little bag is from Vivian.... what's inside?This little snowman. I love it! I have no idea how she made it (papier mache?) but it has that vintage german feel that I love (like those grinning jack-o lanterns). This little guy is already on my tree. He looks pretty happy there.

No comments: