Sunday, January 08, 2012

Welcome, winter!


This weekend I (finally) wasn't sick any more. I've been a bit under the weather. For pretty much my whole school break! But Saturday was a beautiful day, so Mr. B and I walked to the beach. It was much colder there than at home (I live maybe a mile from the water?). I brought some cards that I made on Saturday morning so I could have a little photo shoot.

But first I shot my toes in the water. Normally there is ice out for a few hundred feet, but it's been so mild this season! If I closed my eyes, I could hear the waves lapping the shoreline... just like in the summer :)


Welcome, 2012! Welcome, winter! There was a little pile of ice, so I shot my cards there. I'll post more throughout the week.

6 comments:

vivian said...

I know Martha, its been such a mild winter so far.. I'm afraid that when mother nature catches up with us she will hit us hard! but til then, I'm enjoying no snow!!
you and ray both have the same exact color eyes! so cute yous are!
xoxo
vivian

Anonymous said...

Weird, no ice here too. Glad you are all better finally. Like your card very much, using up what you have, nice. xox Corrine

Joanne Huffman said...

Love the photo of you and Ray! I'm not sure if we're going to have a mild winter or get a big wallop.

jocelyn said...

The cards look great, and I'm glad to hear you're all better. You two make an adorable couple! Great pic!

A bird in the hand said...

LOVE the photo of you and Ray. Blow it up and frame it.

Forecast is for a big snow whallop in the coming days. But they have been wrong before.... (wishful thinking?)

xoxo

Halle said...

Love the card! I "pinned it" on my pinterest page.