Saturday, March 24, 2007

I love my computer because my friends live in it!

I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering' ,
And I had to answer "yes."

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work..
I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into.
I was into it all night.

Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this poem, which (unfortunately) is very applicable to my life.
Joanne

uncertainvoyage said...

lol. This could be me too.

Still Waters Studio said...

I am going to print your poem and put it on my computer. It is scary, but true.
I got 2 of your charms in the ICE swaps, one fabric, the other shrink plastic. They were great and I just had to visit your site and see the how to's. Great work! Have fun at Art Fest.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I think this applies to me too... a new devotee of the computer art blog world.
I think my family rue the day I joined in art swaps!!!!

Michelle Johnson said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

lol that's a great poem and i can definitely relate

Jenna said...

Cute!

Tara Sahgal said...

ah, procrastinators. all the same, we are.

Tara Sahgal said...

ah, procrastinators. all the same, we are.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.