Monday, June 06, 2011

Even More Mixed Minded


This is the nametag that Karen made for me! She actually sewed nametags and lanyards for each participant. (I'm pretty sure that she never sleeps). Karen has more energy than anyone that I've ever met. Honestly :). I made the embellishment in the upper right corner. I made it in Carmi's class when I was supposed to be making my needle felted brooch. I got a bit sidetracked. I think that was because we had some wine and cheese beforehand....
You can see more pictures of our work from Carmi's classes here on Carmi's blog!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You really did have a a marvelous time at your art retreat! The tag is delightful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne Huffman said...

Cool tag. I love the embellishment!

Unknown said...

Just seeing this now -- but trust me... I do sleep! LOL

So glad you enjoyed your weekend with us!! Thanks for posting! :)