Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Traveling again!


This time I'm in Phoenix visiting Maija and going to ArtUnraveled. I just adore Maija! And I can't wait to see Ruth and Kelly and Joanne -- and all of the other people that I never get to see.

I'm sure that I'll be posting a lot -- if my computer cooperates. I couldn't access the internet in Toronto's airport -- I try to connect and then get this comment saying "you are connected to the internet, but have limited access" Does anyone know how to fix this? I did diagnostics and tried to fix, but it said to contact my administrator (that would be ME). I was in tears in the airport over this -- especially since they took my little fold up scissors away -- so I couldn't do my embroidery either!

I'll really miss my garden at home -- the tomatoes are just about to ripen!

Lauren is rowing again at Henley -- so I'm sure that I'll be posting about that too! She's undefeated this season in her pair (or double)(well, one of the races that has 2 people in the boat -- she races both)

4 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

well,well,well,and here I am in New Mexico, just one state away! It's so sunny his morning! Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Irene said...

I can't believe they took your little scissors. They took mine as well but they were big. Hope you had a book to read.

Joanne Huffman said...

You got here!!!

Anonymous said...

Some of the little tomatoes are ripe ;) Finally