Monday, September 24, 2007

Black and White

I haven't been online much lately -- I'm a weeee bit behind. I got these in the mail last week, and made the necklace this weekend. I had a few charms left (including my own) that I couldn't work in, so I'll wear them as pendants I wear a different pendant every day. I have enough charms/pendants to last the school year now!

Thank you to Amber Dawn (host!) and of course, I forgot to make note of who did what, but I'll try.......
Amber Dawn (on the finished necklace -top 3 on left, and second and third down on right)
Heather Bluhm - vial with sparkles!
Sharie Myers --joy
Heather Kayser -- cowgirl soldered
Ruth Rae -- resin "desire"
Mary Lind -- polymer clay deco
Jan Bartlett -- babe in cup (on silver) with the silver music sign
Cris Peacock -- Polymer clay turle fetish (black)
Peg Krzyzewski -- top shape with swirls (to the left of my big dice one)
Anne Downen (circle paisley)
Ellen Gray (2) rulers; small dice dangle, and tiny dice on tiny safety pin, hanging down the back
Lori Anderson -- buttons and beads
Michelle Johnson (centre charm on finished necklace -- with heart)
Kathie Kushner -- Don't Postpone Joy
Denice O. Face on ? domino cut in half?
Ronda A -- Large face
Me! I made the giant dice charm that was too large to go on my necklace. Oops... (lower right on single charms)
Those were all of the names that I had. If anyone can tell me which ones are theirs, I'll edit the post..... (Thanks Amber!!!)

(here in the end is the small print -- a public apology to Lauren. She didn't steal my tweezers..... well, not really...... they were found on the floor of her bedroom.....(here in Toronto), the caterpillars have now been banished.......)

6 comments:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Is it just me or did you forget to post a picture? or is blogger being a butt? or...? I don't see anything.

Anonymous said...

Martha this is awesome!

Debby

Joanne Huffman said...

cool charms and I love the idea of turning the extras into pendants.
Joanne

A bird in the hand said...

Hope you'll wear it on Friday so we can see!!! It looks fabulous! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Martha is your new motto? --"eye can see clearly now the hair is gone?!!" lol

Ruth Rae said...

he! he! he!
I hope you do not mind but...
I used your dice and ambers charms in the book :)
I will be sending off the rest of the jewelry tomorrow :)