Saturday, June 23, 2007

An Extraordinary Evening


Carmi's art group met last night -- This is my Extraordinary R. Each member did 1 or 2 letters, and Carmi will have them photographed for us (the whole word) YAY -- Thank you Carmi! (Hey, that's my backyard -- it's not looking too bad -- all blurry and lush)
These are the letters everyone did -- Aren't they great?????? Please see Carmi's website to see who did each one, and to see close ups!

We had fun playing with fabric and rhinestones and some cool iron on embroidery trim stuff ...... We all made little ATCs or fabric collages using a few fabrics that Carmi brought. Here's mine! Initially, I wasn't liking her , but as I sewed and added bits, she was more "me". I don't usually use many 3D embellishments, but I think that she might need some beads and sequins.....

5 comments:

a canuck's blog... said...

very cute...good seeing you today!

A bird in the hand said...

You little one looks fabulous. Much better than mine! xo

Joanne Huffman said...

I love your fabric ATC!
Joanne

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I love this ATC. She is very cute!! It would look great with beads and sequins but she is wonderful as she is as well!!

Debby said...

Beautiful atc Martha!

Debby