Friday, January 19, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by Carmi to reveal 5 things little-known things about me.

1. I hate travelling. Anywhere. If I could stay in my house and yard forever, I would.....

2. I don't like to shower-- I don't like the feeling of water falling on me (no, I don't smell bad -- I take BATHS). I stood in a waterfall once and the pictures of me look like the little drummer boy with that painted-on smile.

3. My age. It's little known. I admit to being 27, because I was, once, but this year I think that I'll be 28. So, there you go, I'm 28.

4. I am a compulsive list maker. And I rewrite the lists every day. I might have 20 lists on the go. Grocery lists, to -do in the house lists, to-do at school lists, art due lists, people to phone, people to email, gifts to buy,.... I've tried to keep it all in a journal, or a notepad, but, nope, I like the bits of paper floating around. Just think of it as future ephemera, okay? It really sucks when I wash the black pants with the lists in the pockets though. And THAT happens more often than I care to admit.

5. I keep a suitcase packed all the time. I have a recurring nightmare that I've forgotten that I have to be at the airport in an hour, and I can't get my act together to get there. To make the dream go away, I keep a suitcase packed under my bed at all times. I haven't had the dream since I did it!

6. Rules are for sissies. You ask for 5, I give you seven.

7. Unfortunately, I'm not this amusing in person. I'm shy. Really. No, really!

I can't tag anyone else because Carmi tagged everyone who I know well enough to tag. Except my mom. Mom, when you read this, please email me, or call me and tell me 5 little known things about you, okay? I'd ask Lauren to do it too, but she never reads my blog. But Ray does. Ray, you've been tagged!!!

I've added a #8
8. I hate phoning people. I hate the phone. I wouldn't have one, but then people would be annoyed with me. And confused. "Waddya mean you don't have a phone? That's what they say about the fact that I don't have cable. Because I don't really like televison. I'd say that I'm a luddite, but I REALLY like the computer.

2 comments:

uncertainvoyage said...

I must be a sissy 'cos I had more than 5! I'm such a conformist...

uncertainvoyage said...

You non-conformist you!