I'm going to have a new feature on my blog -- Five Faves Fridays. You can play along on your blog too, or leave me a comment about your favourite things.
First Up -- My five favourite colours. You might think that it is silly to have 5 favourite colours. Doesn't that almost encompass them all? Well... no...
My favourite colours change and evolve. The following colours reflect what I am wearing , and the colours that I love to have in my home.
These are my current five favourite colours:
1. Grey -- I love all greys. I wear them and want to surround myself in greys.
2. Chartreuse. I am a picky green lover. I love the yellowy green of chartreuse. And isn't the name wonderful? I wear it in the summer, and use it as an accent in my home.
3. Brown. I love a deep, rich, chocolate brown to wear and to decorate with. It's going "out" of style a bit, but right now, I'm still loving it.
4. Black. I wear lots of black, and use it as an accent in my home.
5. Whites and naturals -- I love these for my home -- I have a very neutral palette, but I don't wear many whites.
What is your favourite colour? Are your favorites for the home the same as what you wear?