Thursday, December 31, 2009

I found this blog, junk garden girl somehow, somewhere out there! It's a new favourite! I will definitely be studying the Christmas archives here next year. Wow -- great eye candy!!!!! She has great clothing layouts too. I can't wait to see what she posts when she comes back in early January!

This collection of photos was from a post entitled "Mason Jars for every season"
I have mason jars on my front porch right now that look like this! (well, maybe not on the cool turquoise chair.... but I'm thinking of painting my kitchen chairs this colour)

1 comment:

Jacky said...

Mmmm... love the turqoise chairs and those mason jars...lucky you!

Enjoyed visiting the Junk Garden blog too, lots of eye candy.

You should check out my sisters blog, she loves this sort of blog too, I think you would enjoy it. (http://glimpseofstyle.blogspot.com/)

Jacky xox