Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Lights

I've lived in my neighbourhood for about 15 years -- and every year I've made a pilgrimage to this house. Now I can see it from my front porch. Well, I can see the glow. And I love it.This is Lauren enjoying the fun too! We were on our traditional "walk to buy the tree". Every year we walk to our local Christmas tree lot and buy a tree, then carry it home. Some years the tree has been heavy and there have been tears and maybe a few naughty words. This year our tree was only about 4' tall, so I carried it home in one hand. Why only 4 feet when we have 10 foot ceilings??? You'll see.... I'll post photos when it's up.

3 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

All I can is: Holy Cow!!! That's the most amazing set of Christmas lights I've ever seen.

Talking Horses Arts said...

Its very pretty, bet you can see this from space too..lol.
Andrea.

Lisa PN said...

Is this around Ossington and Bloor, it look familiar!

I wonder if you have seen the house on Clinton St, that is faboulous as well!