Lauren and I went to the mall today and played in the photobooth. We have some wonderful photos! We're going to make this a regular occurance. Aren't we cute? But wait, there is a piece de resistance! Look to the right! I brought props. This cretin is me! No extra makeup! These strips of pictures were taken seconds apart! I would switch sidewalks to avoid this pirate! (all I put on was the scarf and a piece of candy wrapper on my tooth) . The pirate pics will be made into ATCs for Dawn Supina's Wacky Photo Booth Swap. I will include a "real" pic of me on the back. Although, scarily, those to the left are just as real. And sheesh, I usually think that I look better without my glasses. Please click on the photos for super scary enlargements!
Who knew that a pirate lived inside of me?????
Maybe I should start talking pirate!
Now, mateys, if ye intends to go on readin this blog, ye better get used to the new way a talkin. Avast and shiver me timbers!
- "Avast belay, yo ho, heave to,
- A-pirating we go
- And if we're parted by a shot
- We're sure to meet below!"
- "Yo ho, yo ho, the pirate life,
- The flag o'skull and bones
- A merry hour, a hempen rope,
- And hey for Davy Jones."
- (Peter Pan)
- Hey! Did you know that September 19 is International "Talk Like a Pirate" Day? I'm definitely celebrating this one!