Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Aunt Peaches Valentine Swap

I participated in a few Valentines swaps this year.
Aunt Peaches organized this one. I had to send 3 Valentines out to people across the world. Mine all went to the US :)

These are the cards that I sent:



 Over the past 10 years, we have made many heart prints. I hate to throw them out! So I've recycled them into cards. The actual prints were made by 3-7 year olds :)

I also added in some other goodies:

I sent Lynn in New York a garland made of old french book pages:




I sent Joanna in Ohio a fabric tag with some free motion stitching:


I sent Cyndi in Maryland a paper based tag with some fibres and stitching:


I did a partner swap with Hope in the UK -- but I can't show you what I sent yet, because she doesn't have it yet. Soon, I hope!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I have my heart garland from you (many years ago) in my foyer and enjoy it every day. Your valentines are lovely. Hope you got the one I sent you.

A bird in the hand said...

Beautiful, as always. Love the children's hearts. I still have the tea-stained love tag you gave me years ago. xoxoxoxoxo