Friday, February 10, 2012

Five Faves Friday! Favourite Clothing Stores

I'm not buying any new clothes this year, so, of course I am lusting over EVERYTHING. I always wear leayers. They are just... me....
My favourite places to buy clothes are:

1. Anthropologie. I swoon over it all!

(I love this jumper from Anthro - click on the pic)

2. The Gap -- all of my jeans come from here. Perfect Boot and Forever Skinny.

3. Banana Republic -- T Shirts -- So soft and fabulous quality!

4. Free People -- love these clothes more than any other.


5. Treehouse 28 on etsy --The best custom made tshirts and dresses!Link

There are always so many clothing designers at the One of a Kind show that I love too. Susan Harris makes the best repurposed sweaters

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Costco for workout stuff

Talbots for the classics

LLBean for the big corduroy shirts

Windsmoor for dressy

The Bay - for all the other labels

MarissaDW said...

Oh I like Treehouse 28. I checked out their site.

I love Esprit, but realized that they're closing the stores in US and Canada. http://www.redflagdeals.com/in/etobicoke/deals/c/apparel/esprit-closing-sale-continues-save-70-on-all-merchandise-in-stores/