Saturday, December 10, 2011

13 Days of Christmas - Day 3,4,5

Oops -- I went awol for a few days -- I even missed Five Faves Friday! (it will return next Friday)

Day 3


Day 3 is Elizabeth. Elizabeth was our lovely hostess. I give many thanks to any American host of a swap that has me in it. Not because I'm difficult, lol, but because they have to do extra work to get my package back to Canada. THANKS for having me, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth made us pretty hanging fabric cones. She sun-printed the fabric herself. It is so pretty and this photo really doesn't do it justice :)


Day 4

Day 4 was Leslie.
She made these super cute little snowmen and trees in a basket. They are so fun in the tree!
Here is a shot of them from Leslie's blog -- I love them all grouped together!


Day 5

On the fifth day of Christmas Patti and Elizabeth were channeling each other :) Patti made ths sweet vintage cone. It was nicely wrapped in a piece of muslin (all ready for me to use when I make some fabric tags for Christmas gifts)

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm also following this on Terrie's blog. It looks like a great swap.