Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yard Sale finds

Well, I've not been making much art, but I have found some interesting things at yard sales!
What do you think of this hole punch? I pretend that it is an electricity switch and every time I turn it on, Mr B shivers in convulsions. heeheehee. It takes so little to amuse us...

First you set the gauge to the width of the paper (it is 6" -- see the 6 in the little window?)

Then you slide the paper in and press

2 perfectly spaced holes punched every time!


Yes, so little to amuse me.... Hey, it was only 50 cents! Now I need to find some kind of project that uses lots of 2 hole punched cardstock......

4 comments:

Irene said...

Great for book binding projects. And fabulous price.

sandee said...

Don't you love these toys??? I got one of these for $0.00 from someone who donated office supplies to our school a few years ago. I use it for journals.

As for my toes...I have BABY feet. No arch; as flat as flat can be. And they are small...size 6. the only shoes that I can wear are clogs. AND BOY, do I have a collection of those~LOL.

Just read your other blog. Grade 1/2? Wow, after 5 years of Kinders. I think the change will be fun and exciting. Can't wait to see how it goes!

Joanne Huffman said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me.

Halle said...

Awesome price for a great piece!!