Thursday, April 28, 2011

A wee bit of me Wednesday on Thursday



{one}
have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No! Yikes!
{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No! Yikes!
{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Um, yes....Well, does Leni count?
I met David Cronenberg a few times when I lived in the apartment below his daughter, Cassandra. It was a big deal to me.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Roibos tea -- my throat swells up. It's scary! Yikes!

{five} do you know how to sew?
It's what I do best!

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
Sometimes.....

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
My gas tank fills itself, lol..... hahaha

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No. Yikes!

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Not in-person. But I've had bicycles stolen. And money..., and lots of other stuff. My daughter, the Lovely Miss L is super-unlucky. She has things stolen left right and centre :(

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Right before my high school graduation picture I had a hair cut and a perm. It was supposed to be a long, layered, soft curled look -- like Farrah Fawcett. Instead she cut off all of my hair and gave me a curly perm. It was HORRID. I looked like a poodle. And I think that my mom liked it. Yikes!

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Love the Cronenberg story!! We met him once at a signing. His films are amazing. Yes. I am a geek. :)