Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a wee bit of me wednesday



{one}


if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?

my daughter

{two}

when was the last time you listened to a CD?

yesterday -- the Folkfest CD for school (I teach folk dance with my teacher friend D) (please stop laughing all of you people who KNOW that I have no coordination)


{three}

what spice/seasoning is your favorite?

salt...... and cinnamon (not together)


{four}

if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?

Rockabilly! For sure!


{five}

if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?

ummm, the "reign" of Anne Boleyn


{six}

if you could go back to school, what would you study?

I already did that

{seven}

if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?

An Olympic rowing event.... with the Lovely Miss L racing !!!


{eight}

do you drive an automatic or a manual?

my bicycle is pretty much manual :)


{nine}

are you comfortable speaking in front of people?

only if they are under age 6


{ten}

have you ever experienced an earthquake?

no thank you

No comments: