The poor knit-up was feeling a bit droopy. She needed some surgery (I zig zagged, then trimmed the knitting). After I took off the excess yarn, I removed the very dirty tags and added some new tags and a new label (made of Tyvek and alcohol inks)-- she's back on her pole now, after a days vacation. See, surgery is necessary to make our lives whole again. Or something like that, anyway.
Ray asked me if I could make a wall hanging with the cut off panel. Why, yes, yes I can. I'll attach some of my favourite tags onto it too.
SEIZE THE DAY!!!
Live each day to the fullest. Please.
***later edit -- not to worry, the patient is doing well :)