Saturday, February 03, 2007

February -- A celebration of family and friends

I received this wonderful heart ornament from Beth (top pic). I traded her for the ornament in the bottom photo (they are the same size -- about 4"x4"). It was a zetti themed trade. Beth is so talented and has this wonderful ability to layer and make all of her art so beautifully cohesive. You can see more of Beth's work at
www.picturetrail.com/artbeth67
www.cafepress.com/bethmoran


In the spirit of love, sharing art with friends, and Valentine's Day I would like to give away one of my heart danglies. If you're interested, just leave a little love note here. Tell me in a sentence or two what or who you love. I'll draw a name from all of the comments on February 6.

( I took this idea (and wording) from Tejae's blog http://www.tejaesart.blogspot.com)(go and look at her art right now -- spectacular polymer clay)

**if you signed up for a little piece of art in the Meme on my post on December 17, could you please leave me a message with your email -- all of the comments are anonymous and I don't know who you all are!

5 comments:

uncertainvoyage said...

Oooh you lost all your links when you converted to the new blogger.
I signed up.

A bird in the hand said...

It's me who should give you a Valentine.

xoxo

Sharon said...

Martha, my dear, I will give you a valentine if you can tell me how to upload a picture to the blog! I can access my photos but there is no way for the edit screen to recognize my efforts at all. Just a sliding scroll bar that does nothing. Am I in the wrong blog screen? Dashboard or something like that. Maybe it's because I don't drive.... Sharon

uncertainvoyage said...

I love my son! He is the sweetest little guy. I have even given up 'my' time for the last week because he wants me to stay with him until he falls asleep. (Oh, its gonna end soon - I fall asleep too!) I get a million questions and a 'twinkle, twinkle, little star' serenade! I can't resist. :)

Tejae: Heart Shaped Art said...

Martha, what a treat! I didn't know you had a blog and and you're going to Artfest and and I see my little link here..how cool is that! Thank you for passing along the idea. Gotta tell you the "love notes" were just the most fun ever. :) Love your danglie...it's displayed right in front of my keyboard. Yes, let's meet at Artfest. My room location is posted on the yahoo artfest group. What classes are you taking? I'm in Anahata, the O'briens and Nina's Knot class.