Thursday, February 08, 2007

And the Winner is.....


Cori! I drew her name out of ALL of the people who posted who they love. Cori, I love your son too, and not only because we share a birthday...... (well, I haven't met him yet, but he sounds very adorable, cute, and lovable) This is what you get, Cori, a lovely heart dangly! I'll bring it with me to Bizzie B's tomorrow!

This is my love letter:
I love my daughter, Lauren, more than anything in the world. She is my sun, my moon and my stars. I am so proud of the wonderful talented young woman she has become. I also love Ray, who puts up with everything I do! All of the mess! The crappy cooking! The fact that I am ALWAYS sick. And he never complains, and is always supportive. And he's pretty cute too! What more could I ask for? A stinky dog? Okay, I kinda like the little furry guy too.

2 comments:

Veleta (Sammy) said...

totally awesome heart! and you are so nice to give it away!

uncertainvoyage said...

I love, love, love, love, love, love it!!! Thanks ever so much. Does loving my son mean you'll babysit? *innocent look* lol.