Friday, February 09, 2007

Love


It's ATC night at Bizzie B's tonight . Again -- 10 ATCs to trade. This will be my last live trade until May -- I get too busy in March to make anything (report cards and house guests).

For these ATCs I was practicing layering with paper and using a rubber stamped image. I was pretty happy with the results. It's the first rubber stamped ATC that I've done that I've been happy with (the stamp is the large "Document Heart" by Stampington). I layered using pinks and reds and then at the end I used a pinky brown matte glaze to soften the whites and make the whole piece work together.

In addition to seeing all of my ATC friends at Barb's store, I get to have coffee first with Colette and Carmi. Of course I'll bring one of my new coffee sleeves for a test drive!!

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Gorgeous, as always.
Can't wait to see you tonight!

Janet said...

I just stopped over from Dotee's blog and I'm so glad I did. Your art is beautiful. I will definitely be back to visit again.

K said...

Wow! I really love this one!