Tuesday, August 02, 2011

ArtUnraveled Day 1

Today was Bottle Cap Beads with Melissa Manley. Melissa is SO NICE. she's a great teacher - very helpful and so generous!

If this was the only class that I was going to take at ArtUnraveled I would go home happy. I finished 4 beads, but am started on many many more, and I have the tools to finish them at home. But you know what? I really really NEEEED a disk cutter. they are a bit spendy though. Maybe for Christmas, Santa? ( I'd provide links, but I don't know how to do it using blogpress)(when I come home I'll do a whole post about what I NEED and what I WANT)

Anyway... Without further ado... Here are my beads!



I have a class tonight about using a Dremel, so tune in later for the critique!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

vivian said...

OMG THOSE ARE SOOOOO COOL MARTHA! IS THAT SOMETHING YOU CAN TEACH ME TO DO WHEN YOU COME VISIT ME? I LOVE THEM! HAVE FUN!
XO
VIVIAN

plastic card said...

good to see your great blog. thanks

Anonymous said...

yum!

I have a dremel, and a disc cutter...heheheh!

they look adorable.

Maija said...

OMG- they are so totally fabulous!!!!
I get to see you tomorrow!!!!

Joanne Huffman said...

These look great, I want to see them in person. Harbor Freight has a not perfect, but reasonably priced disk cutter.

Fran Saperstein said...

They're lovely!