Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Word One Heart! The Winners!

Drumroll please......


The winners of my 'love" pouch and my heart banner are:
Linda from Italy (who has the cutest little westie in the whole world!)
Kim from the Yukon Territory (check her art out. Really, click on her name and go right now)

Well, I didn't make it through the whole list -- I did last year and the year before, but life came up and I stalled out. I made it through all of the Canadians though :) Rah rah Canada and all that....

Lisa -- A whimsical Bohemian who hosts OWOH has said that this is the last year for One World One Heart. BUT she is planning something different for next year. YAY!

I actually have already been notified that I won some fabulous things with OWOH. More on that tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

linda said...

I'm so happy to have won- yay - thank you -grazie and Vash says "hi" but with his short and low sounding "ruff!" :)