Sunday, February 06, 2011

14 Valentines in 14 Days - Day 6

Well -- I'm starting to make cards! I made 10 today. Not sure what I'll be doing with 10 cards. I only have 2 "Valentines" (Mr B and Lauren). Well, the kids at school too, but they get spiderman and fairy princess cards.


The main heart images are foam stamps by Alisa Burke (but I'm not sure if she still sells them) and the scalloped edge stamp is a clear stamp by Jenny Doh. I stamped them with red acrylic paint. The words are stamped with Memories ink (my favourite ink). Be true is my favourite card!

I'm not sure who I would give this one to (Mr. B does find it funny though). It's for someone in a relationship, but they're not quite sure if their partner is a keeper or not. So you get the card with both options and then on Valentines Day you cross of the option that you don't want to say. Yes, it's a bit rude.

9 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

It's also a classic!

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

LMAO! I'll send you a Valentine if you send me one ;)

Kim Mailhot said...

I love it !!!! Made me laugh out loud and then think of just the person to send it to...tee hee !

Unknown said...

they all are great....I should make one for my husband that left me and cross out the I'm and leave the up....In fact I feel inspired too...Thank you for that! lol/

Joanne Huffman said...

I love the valentine that he doesn't like - and I think it's appropriate for just about any relationship.

Numinosity said...

That's pretty funny!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your thoughtful comment.
xoxo Kim

Kim said...

Ha! Ha! It took me a minute to get Up (I'm) Yours. That is my sense of humor! And hello from a fellow Canuk!

A bird in the hand said...

Instant love, Part Deux!!!! You know how I love a little humour...

E Makes Art said...

Ha! I love that! When I was dating my husband I made him a bunch of heart shaped sugar cookies with little sayings on them with icing. Most were lovey dovey, but I did make one that said "Bite Me!" hee hee!

xoE