Sunday, February 06, 2011

14 Valentines in 14 Days - Day 5


oops, this didn't post on Day 5 -- not sure why....
It's a little heart pin. It could be an ornament..... it's stuffed.

Can you see all of that snow in the background? Well, I shouldn't complain. It's only a few inches. The groundhog here didn't see his shadow on Wednesday. You're supposed to get 6 more weeks of winter if the groundhog sees his shadow. I'm not sure what you get if he doesn't. Is 6 more weeks of winter a good thing or a bad thing?

4 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

This is my favourite so far ...probably because I bought one like it from you last year. It's hanging on my wall right now, not because Valentine's Day is coming up soon, but just because...hearts are fab!

Joanne Huffman said...

It's a lovely heart. 6 weeks past Feb 6 is the middle of March and that's when winter starts to fade, anyway; so I have no idea what the groundhog connection to spring is.

Micki Wilde said...

So pretty, love this one!!

Numinosity said...

I really like your Valentines even though I'm not such a Valentine-y girl Yours are tasteful without being too cutesy. Nice work.
xoxo Kim