Saturday, February 12, 2011

14 Valentines in 14 Days - Day 12


I used the same medallion as yesterday to make this jar wrap. It looks way better in person. These are my favourite long skinny jars. They held some kind of spicy pickle. I don't like it, but my friend Meep does! (thanks Meep, and keep eating the pickles :)

I used Divine Twine to tie it on. You can get most colours of Divine twine (bakers twine) here in Toronto at The Paper Place (check out the image transfer class coming up). Online, you can buy it from the maker herself at Whisker Graphics!. Her blog is wonderful too! I really like how she shows how people are using the twine. Someone stores all of her twine in sugar shakers.....

Here is what my kitchen table is looking like today -- I've been having a card extravaganza.
I'm thinking of posting a card a day for the next month.... the theme will be spring and easter..... and it might not be all cards..... lol...... But first... 2 more Valentines. One will be for Mr. B.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely valentines and such a neat workspace! Is it posed? Impressive nonetheless...

vivian said...

are you having fun Martha! I wish we lived closer so we could craft and hang out together!!
have a happy valentines day with mr. B!
hugs
vivian

Joanne Huffman said...

I have been loving the valentines and am already looking forward to the card postings.