Wednesday, April 06, 2011

A wee bit of me Wednesday



{one}

what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch? broccoli

{two}

did you go to college? if yes, what was your major? well, I went to College -- and took Fashion Merchandising. Then I went to University and majored in English Lit, then French, then Psych, then Clothing and Textiles, and I finally graduated with a Degree in Art History and Criticism. Don't forget the Criticism. It's my favourite line on that piece of paper. A few years later I went back to school for Magazine Journalism. Then many years later I went back to school to pursue my Bachelors of Education. I think that I went to post secondary school for 10 years in total. I love school. I've taken 2 University level classes in the past few years. It's lifelong learning baby. Lifelong Learning.


{three}

what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)? Many bears and once I saw a moose. Moose are VERY large!


{four}

have you ever been to a fortune teller? Yes, but only because it was offered at Mr. B's company Christmas Party a few years ago. She told me that many people "look up to me". How true :)


{five}

can you juggle? With 2 balls, not with 3 -- does that count? I also juggle many different projects at once..... that surely counts?

{six}

hardwood floors or carpet?

hardwood. I love patina

{seven}

is it called “soda” or “pop”? Pop. As in Red Pop.

{eight}

what was your first car? I keep telling you that I don't drive.


{nine}

what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?

I'm not a big dessert fan (I like sweets, just usually in the afternoon, not right after a meal). I can't really think of anything extra decadent... maybe Meep's cheesecake.....

{ten}

how often do you rearrange your furniture? Pretty much never. I move in, put the furniture where it goes, and there it stays. I've never lived in any one space longer than 3 or 4 years, so you'll have to ask me this in about 10 years when I'm bored with my space.....

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

I joined the wee bit thingy. It's your fault (I like it).
thank you for all the goodies xoxox

Nic said...

So glad you are playing along! It is interesting too find out randomness about others!! :) And it is an easy post to do- don't have to think of what to blog about on Wednesdays! ;)

Halle said...

oh this is fun! I'll have to give it a try sometime!