Thursday, April 07, 2011

very cute needle case

So, now that I'm such a knitting expert (LOL) I decided that I needed a swanky needle case to carry my double pointed sock needles in (well, carry is an odd word, perhaps store is a better word, because I can't see any occasion that I would actually carry these with me)

The needles are only about 5" long -- so this is small. And it was super fast to whip up. The little "knit pirates" label was on the selvedge of the fabric -- and I had to use it. So cute. Because you know that all new endeavours will only succeed if you have cool new accessories. Honestly. That's a real rule. Well, in my house anyway :)

5 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Love it!!!

Joanne Huffman said...

The accessory rule is true at my house, too. And your needle case is very cute.

Leslie Jane Moran said...

I may end up needing one of these. My book "Knit Your Own Royal Wedding" just arrived and you can only imagine the tiny needles required to knit a Corgi!:) Great idea.

A bird in the hand said...

Your house rules crack me up!
xoxoxo

Gaby Bee said...

This needle case adorable!

Happy Spring!
Gaby