Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Pampered Chef

I'm having a Pampered Chef party on Wed April 13th 7pm -- do any of you local (Toronto and area) bloggy friends want to come? It's like a tupperware party -- only with really great kitchen utensils etc. Check out the website here. I'm not selling -- I'm just hosting. You can watch the consultant and I make pizza :) and then you can help eat it!
My favourite products? The stoneware cooking trays and the oil spritzers. And the apple wedger. And the scrapers.
If you'd like to come -- just email me and I'll give you my address.

2 comments:

jocelyn said...

I can't live without the microwave pots in different sizes. Great seeing you again!

vivian said...

I have tons of pampered chef products. a friend of my is a consultant and Ive been to dozens of parties. I LOVe the pizza stone and use it all the time!
have fun!
vivian