Thursday, February 02, 2012

29 in 29 -- Day 2

Day 2 was a bit related to Day 1. Bubble wrap. I'm cleaning out a drawer. The next bag will be foam packing sheets. Is anyone moving? Anyone need foam packing sheets? The kind that you wrap around plates? I'll also ask on freecycle -- I have a lot of this :)


The bubble wrap is going to a teacher at school who would like it for her kids to pop. It will be a "de-escalation" device. When they need to calm down a bit, they can pop bubbles instead of, say, punching someone :) This has DEFINITELY gone to a good home :)

I'll pack up some fabric bags this weekend. Maybe even sew some fabric bags for the fabric to go into :)
Oh, and I'll also be packing up a lot of rubber stamps and craft books to go to Bizzy B's annual Second Hand Stamp Sale, which will be held this year on Saturday February 25 from 10 am-3 pm. Come early for the best deals :)

1 comment:

Jen xo said...

what a great idea, kids love popping bubble wrap.....ive just destashed my bubble wrap too...