Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lovely Clusters

Rachel Follett's blog -- Lovely Clusters- the pretty blog is one of my favourites!

Her blog encompassses so much -- colour inspiration, mood boards, inspiring spaces, fashion finds, and more. She also showcases artists. It is a daily read for me.

She has just put out a beautiful magazine/ catalog full of pretty things -- with links to all of the shops (just hover over the image in the catalogue and when the link appears, click on it)


I think that I just HAVE to have this bunny in a bathtub. It is so odd :)

Source: etsy.com via Martha on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Martha on Pinterest



And these cloud earrings are adorable too

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

I agree, the bathtub bunny is odd but very original and I like it a lot, too. Just went through the Clusters catalogue...very excellent.

I'm sending you more snail mail, so don't let anyone else empty the mailbox!!!!! xoxoxo

Joanne Huffman said...

cool stuff!

Micaela said...

i loooove those earrings especially! it would be perfect actually since my husband is a meteorologist ;) ha