Friday, October 14, 2011

Know thyself

Some things that people don't know about me:
I am very shy. I have to force myself to interact with adults.

Some things about which I am knowledgeable:
Early Childhood Education. Play based learning. Emergent curriculum. Kindergarten.
My Bernina.

Some things about which I am not knowledgeable:
Twitter :)
The gym......
My Singer Featherweight

Some things that I believe:
Determination gets me by.


" If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid"
-Epictetus


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Blissdom

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Right now I'm wishing I had both my Bernina (which is in the shop waiting for a new part) AND a Featherweight (or any extra machine; which actually I do have, but it's in GDCG). Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and that you're finding time for art.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what GDCG is or where?
Oh Oh. Is the featherweight baffling you?
Mom

Sara said...

But you're on Twitter and doing a great job! I'd add 'fast learner' to the list