Monday, January 08, 2007

Playing in Vale's Calendar Journal

I'm in a calendar journal RR!! --I get someone else's calendar journal to use for a month-- I can journal in it, add momento's, and alter the art in the book (or create new art). For January, I get to use Vale's Leonardo's Notebook. I've never done this before --- but I'm really into it! Doesn't it look fun??? This is my first attempt. I might add some more, but I'm onto the next week now!!!! For the first time ever, I'm ready to ditch my leather bound dayplanner (well, the dog chewed it anyway) and buy a calendar journal!!! The one that I want is sold out everywhere though. A Song in my Heart. I have it on order from Amazon, but I'm not holding my breath. Speaking of Amazon -- I just got the book that I ordered with my Christmas money -- Bernie Berlin's ATC Book -- Artist Trading Cards Workshop. What a great book! It has so many cool techniques. I can't wait until next weekend so I can try some.

6 comments:

uncertainvoyage said...

Martha, where do you find all these rr's? This is pretty cool.

A bird in the hand said...

It looks really good. Makes me want to run to Grand & toy and get one of those calendars and do it myself!

I see you've immortalized our firt get-together! And the dental appointment. Excellent! No one can accuse you of making things up!!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is very cool, but what do you write if you have a boring, blah day, or do you have those?
The phrenology head is it a stamp, what resource is it?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Martha the comment about the boring day sounded sarcastic and critical, not what I meant. With everything going on in your life, kindergarten class, andy warhol, and your sense of humour, it was kind of supposed to be a haha like do you have boring days, ha ha!

martha brown said...

I have LOTS of boring days -- on those days I just write a quotation -- or stamp on a quotation that I have -- I have a whole sheet of Shakespeare, you know! (that will go on the last week of the month) You don't have to stay in the lines of the dates, either...

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта m-is-for-martha.blogspot.com