Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer of Salad

I've decided that I will eat salad every day for lunch all summer. Which is a big thing for me. I normally say that salad isn't a meal. Salad is something that you eat WITH a meal. But my body is kind of looking like some soft, ripe brie lately, so I'm trying to be proactive about the situation. Eating less carbs.  Salads and Zuzana Light's workouts should do the trick.... I'm already down almost 10 pounds!

Today I'm having some quinoa salad with lime, cilantro and curry.. and dried cranberries.
I forgot to take a photo of mine. Click on this one to link to my pin and then go to the recipe :)


I'll also be having some salads with some fantastic gourmet tofu that I picked up at Dufferin Grove Farmers Market yesterday.

2 comments:

jocelyn said...

As always, you inspire the rest of us Martha! xo

Leslie Jane Moran said...

I take it this means you will not be chasing "trucks" with me?? :)