Sunday, July 22, 2012

Our Royal Week

This year, at the cottage, our theme is "Queens"

I chose to be Queen Elizabeth II  -- the queen who I have actually seen in real life. Don't I look like her?


 I took this photo before I left -- you will have to wait for more until I return -- because there is no cell phone and internet at this cottage (what's with that??? Mr. B said that I sounded like a teenager when I found out, lol). So it's Pinterest detox for a week.

I'll leave you with some of my favourite Royal pins.

I wish that I had time to decorate like this:



How to make crowns from lace (my friend Meep tried this -- I'll let you know how it worked)





Then I'm off to Phoenix for ArtUnraveled. WooHoo! (more on that soon)

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

You look very regal! See you in Phoenix!!!

ludgera said...

This is a hoot, my royal highness. You look splended.
Cheerio!!!!

A bird in the hand said...

Martha, you are scaring me!!
Great job. xo