Friday, November 25, 2011

Five Faves Friday! TV shows

If it's Thursday night at 10 pm, you'll find me curled up on the sofa watching The Mentalist

My Five Favourite (current) TV Shows:

1. The Mentalist


2. Criminal Minds (I heart Matthew Gray Gubler :)


3. House


4. The Big Bang Theory (Mr B says that I remind him of Amy Farrah Fowler - my personality -- is this a compliment????)


5. CSI (Although I'm losing interest this season) (I miss Grissom so much)

It's all about the Hospital and Crime shows :) And BBT is just odd. I like odd.

I'd add Greys Anatomy, but I'm losing interest in it this season....
I'd likely enjoy Mad Men -- I hear that it's good-- but I've never watched it.
I think that I like Grimm -- but I've only seen 2 episodes.

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

1. Coronation Street. I even have the Professor hooked on it now!

2. The Good Wife. Such a clever show.

3. The Big Bang Theory. Yes Martha, I think it is a compliment to be like Penny. I love Penny's character. My kind of humour! :)

4. Amazing Race. We watch this one together and try to figure out who would do what were we actually in it.

5. Dancing with the Stars. I know it's cheesy but I love the music and dancing. I'm sad it's over now!

I too am disenchanted with "Grey's" this year. Have you seen Boardwalk Empire on HBO? It's bloody, but also an intriguing period piece. Masterpiece Theatre and Poirot, almost anything PBS. Letterman when I'm on a horrible night schedule.

I know that's more than five, but some of them are short lived.