Sunday, December 12, 2010

ornaments

I puttered around and played a bit today. Instead of writing (and mailing) some Holiday cards, we played with polymer clay. It's nice to put to use some of the knowledge that I learned in a class! (Laurie Mika's polymer clay class at ArtUnraveled in August).


I think that these will be nice additions to a wrapped gift -- or maybe as an embellishment on a cello bag full of cookies?
(the stamps are all from The Old Island Stamp Company except for the star -- that is Stampin Up, I think)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are adorable and will make wonderful additions to whatever you add them to!!!
I set up my Art Tree today- your blue star from a couple of years ago is at the top!!!

Joanne Huffman said...

Very cool ornaments!

Kim Mailhot said...

very pretty ! Brilliant idea !

gypsyjen said...

I LOVE Lauri Mika's work! I have always wanted to go to art unravelled or one of the artist retreats but I am always intimidated to be surrounded by all that greatness! Like the art swaps...I can't find the time to make that much stuff...Maybe next year...I hope! Your tags are gorgeous by the way! Thanks for sharing!

Maija said...

Lovely darling!!!