Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gone bug eyed!

The teacher at my art retreat makes me work too hard..... Well, not the teacher, but the assistant, you know, the one who presses play on the videos? My evil twin Martha? This morning I made the cover for my Remains of the Day Journal. For all of you nice friends who insisted that I MUST take this class, you were right -- it's definitely my "thing". I loved making my scrappy cover!Mary Ann Moss has great step-by-step videos and a fantastic "hand out"(pdf) to go along with them.
Now I'm going to go for a walk to enjoy this beautiful day!!! It's 60 degrees!
I'll finish sewing my pages tomorrow. The weather's not this fabulous every day :)

8 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Such a beautiful cover. I love the collaged element of it :o)

Jen xo said...

this is just beautiful...lovely colors...

me again said...

This is gorgeous!
--lennie--

Elizabeth said...

YAH!!! This is definately your area of comfort!!!!Tell you evil twin to be nice to you!!
Happy Spring!!
Hugs!
E

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

LOVE it!!! Such great colors!! Isn't the class fun?

Joanne Huffman said...

Great journal cover!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are doing the class too and that you ae enjoying it!Love the fabric pages you made for Magda!

Sand xox

Maija said...

You cover turn out beautiful!!!
Can you tell I am playing blog catch up tonight?!?!? oxox