Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Hour

In just a few short minutes, Earth Hour will begin. What will you be doing? I'm pretty sure that I will be roasting marshmallows by candlelight....... (although whoever recommended using my heat gun was brilliant.... I haven't tried it yet though!)
I'll let you know in an hour what I did. Or didn't do...... off now to find the camera and the candles....
(earth hour runs between 8:30 and 9:30 pm -- you're not supposed to use any energy -- I'm off now to shut off the computers and appliances....)
What did you do for Earth Hour?

2 comments:

me again said...

I thought we were just supposed to shut all the lights off? That's what we did :-)
==lennie==

Celticlass said...

Love the idea of Earth Hour especially with Earth Day coming and my hope to get as off grid as possible. Marshmellow's always make people smile and that is the BEST kind of light.