Sunday, January 25, 2009

Toronto Readers!

There are lots of copies of Somerset in Love, Journaling, Artist Cafe, Sew Somerset and Where Women Create at the Press International at 622 College Street at Grace (416-535-9666). Most are in the Craft Section and Artist Cafe is in the Art section (if you're calling to have one held)

I also got a copy of "Stuffed"at the World's Biggest Bookstore. It was in the children's section if you can't find it -- as of yesterday there were at least 2 copies!


(edit -- does anyone know where there is a copy of Somerset Life (Winter) in Toronto? Sandy is looking for one)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thanks! I am still waiting for Somerset Life to arrive in Canada!

Anonymous said...

I just got stuffed, isnt it so fun?

A bird in the hand said...

I have a Somerset Life (winter), the new Artists Cafe and the new Artful Blogging. Brandnew and I want to sell them.

Lani Gerity said...

I could tell you where in Halifax but not Toronto!
Ha!

Lisa PN said...

The presse international on bloor st at bathurst always seems to have them. I go there all the time and just got Where Women Create and Artful Blogging which i love!