Friday, July 27, 2007

Etsy!


Okay, I've jumped on board of Etsy. Little by little I will be adding to and improving the shop :) I found it all a bit overwhelming -- all of the descriptions, profiles, announcements. But I think I have it all figured out. Please email me if you see something that looks wrong (something that I HAVEN'T figured out....). I plan to do ALL of my holiday shopping through Etsy. I encourage you all to do the same! Support your fellow artists! Even if it isn't me :)
*** and I've ALREADY made my first sale. Thank you shopaholic! (you know who you are!)
Right now, I only have pins listed. I will follow with cuffs really soon, and some larger, gaudier pins, LOL. I'm haing fun creating with fabric. Maybe I need to take a paper break....... (except for the rubber stamping -- I still need to practice all of the time). Practice makes perfect, right? I read somewhere that it takes 10 years to master a skill. Well, I've been shopping at the same rubber stamp store for 20 years. So I should be a master, right? Oh, what? You have to use the stamps? They can't just look pretty on the shelf? I guess that goes for the gym too...... I HAVE a gym membership. Why aren't I in super great shape? Oh, right, it's the practice thing. You actually have to GO to the gym. Maybe I will...... tomorrow.........
(the pin in the picture is 1 1/2 x 2" and it's listed on Etsy -- in marthabrown's shop!)

2 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Oh Martha! Congratulations on your Etsy store....I shop there often! Off to mark you as a shop to watch!

Heather Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.