Monday, April 09, 2007

Zetti Fabric 4x4s


Today is a holiday (no school -- yay!). It's "Easter Monday" whatever that is. I'm just happy to have one more day to recuperate (I still can't hear). TodayI made some white inchies (which really don't photograph well) and these 4x4s for Teri's swap. I'm very happy with them. Of course, they wouldn't be the same without Teesha Moore's images.........
EDIT - oops, I forgot that they were to be celebrating spring -- I guess that I must embellish a bit with flowers.......

8 comments:

Dot said...

Love the Zetti 4 x 4's you made for Teri's swap! Your art is always so bright and bold.
Hope your hearing returns soon (you have had a bad run with your health poor darling).

Anonymous said...

I love the Zetti 4x4s - full of color and fun. Sorry about your hearing, hope you're feeling better soon.
Joanne

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Oh those are so cool. I love them. Great work!! I hope you are back to feeling better soon hon!!

Unknown said...

Hi, I just discoverd your blog. Beatifull work. I love the Zetti's too!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great. Love the richness in the color. Great work.
Alma

Jo Wholohan said...

love the colours, the hearts, the fabric its all just so lovely and works so well together!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these, Martha!!! They remind me of the ornament you made for our V-Day swap!

Beth :)

Penny Rabbit said...

Omigosh, they are absolutely my fave pieces of art you have done! I am in awe, I am in love with your zetti 4x4's. Oh Girl, I just can't gush enough!