Friday, October 19, 2012

Blissdom

This weekend I'm at the social media conference, Blissdom ( here in Toronto) The sponsors are awesome. Sleep Country Canada was here giving away pillows! I got this one, because I sleep on my back. Cotton shell with silk lined fill, and it's hypoallergenic! It's fantastic, I'd definitely buy another.

I'm also working on blogging with my iPhone. I'm not happy with the Blogpress App ( for some reason it loads crappy photos) the blogger App is slightly better, but I can't add links and I can't figure out how to move photos around.If anyone has a better solution, please let me know! I've been whining about this for 2 years! I asked as many people as possible tonight, but they all use Wordpress and I'm not going to convert....

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm not sure I understand the connection between social media and a pillow, but it's cool that you like your new pillow. I've never tried to blog from my phone, but am not thrilled when I try to do it from my iPad.

jocelyn said...

Tell us what else you learned about social media .... is there one gem that made the entire conference worthwhile?

Katja said...

Queen E2! Too bad we don't have any pics of your shimmying and shaking...