Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mixed Tape

Well, I figured out how to hook my ipod up to my newly set up stereo. But I'd rather play the mixed tape that was still inside the tape deck :)

Here's the playlist from "Martha's Faves, 1995"
Stay - Lisa Loeb
Down By The Water- PJ Harvey
Bizarre Love Triangle - Frente (whatever happened to her???)
Spin the Bottle - Juliana Hatfield
Divine Hammer - Breeders
Miss World - Hole
Superstar - Sonic Youth
Hurting Each Other - Johnette Napolitano
Close to You - Cranberries
Linger - Cranberries
Dreams - Cranberries
Claire - Rheostatics
One More Colour - Rheostatics
Luka - Lemonheads
Laid - James
(on the other side is the soundtrack from Twin Peaks)

You know what I don't like about tapes?waiting for them to rewind to the beginning if you don't want to play the other side. Are we spoiled, or what?
For your viewing pleasure, here I am around that era:

I'm much more wrinkly now and my hair is a bit, ummmm, lighter.......

Still in the basement, cleaning. It's not picture worthy yet. Not even close.

6 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

You were almost as beautiful as you are now. I wouldn't publicly list my playlists, but they involve an embarrassing number of Broadway musicals, folk music and Simon & Garfunkle.

kandeland said...

hot mama!! xo

Anonymous said...

You still look exactly like this to me.
Meep

A bird in the hand said...

You haven't changed a bit! still got those big blue eyes. I don't remember wrinkles last time I saw you...

vivian said...

Cute Picture of you Marha! and so fuzzy! I was wondering if you were still buried in your craft room!
have a great weekend
vivian

NicNacManiac said...

OMG...you are making me laugh...I was also around then and I have the same afflictions!! xOxO