Monday, March 24, 2008

Pink Marie

I made these for an RR, but ended up sending different pages. So I might frame these... or send to someone else. The "tarted up" Marie is an image by Anahata -- and I continued it onto the page -- extending the lines off of the collage image. It's mostly Anahata and a little martha. Anahata doesn't sell her collage clip images anymore. I'm glad that I picked lots up at ArtFest last year!!! Sadly, I'm not going to ArtFest this year. I'm moving instead :)p.s. 36 more days until the move. Paper is sorted(in boxes), rubber stamps are sorted (and all in boxes and drawers). Next up? all of those little bits and pieces -- you know, a head of a doll, pretty little stones, little silk flowers -- all those things that litter the top of my work table..... and all of my art books and magazines (sniff, sniff).

2 comments:

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Martha... sounds like you are so ready for the move! I have something for you, should I wait until you have moved to send it... ? hugs

Maija said...

All you Marie pages are so delicious!!