Thursday, December 27, 2007

Son of a Dead Guy

You may remember the dead guy from last summer. He was my pup, Andy,'s plush toy. Andy pretty much destroyed the dead guy so the dead guy ran away. I documented his departure..... So for Christmas, Andy got a new dead guy. Son of a Dead Guy. I love making these. Andy loves chewing them up. It's all good.
*** it took him less than 15 minutes to destroy the poor Son of a Dead Guy. Andy tore his face off. I couldn't bear to photograph it. Andy doesn't get any more stuffies. Sorry, Andy ***

6 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Have you given consideration to the extra large chew bones at Petco? You could paint the face on each end!!! This is a hoot, and I have beloved companions who do the same!

chris p

Jo Wholohan said...

hehe sounds kind ours, she chewed her way thought the ute electrics some years ago :))

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

awwww, poor son of dead guy.. such a short life. You must find tougher fabrics... ;)

uncertainvoyage said...

Andy is precious. You need to make GoDG out of Tyvek and fabric next time...

Maija said...

I am cracking up at "Son of a Dead Guy"!
My pups shred every plushy I give them!

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

That is so cute Martha!

Happy New Years to you and your family!

Amber Dawn