Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tagged

Amber Dawn tagged me! (okay, it was weeks ago...)

Here are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I procrastinate a bit...

2. Sometimes I wake up with my thumb in my mouth . How embarrassing....

3. I took Fashion Arts at a Arts High School, Fashion Merchandising in College, and then Home Ec (Sewing Specialty) in University. I started off wanting to be a Fashion Designer, then a Display Artist, then a Home Ec Teacher. My final BA was Art History and Criticism. My BEd is in Primary Education. I don't give a hoot about fashion trends any more.... as my daughter points out: "You dress like Grandma"

4. I am a tea drinker. Coffee is yucky. But Coffee Crisps, however, are yummy. Herbal teas are for wussies -- BRING ON THE CAFFEINE!

5. I have to wear special orthotics in my shoes. I am not allowed to wear slippers or sandals (unless they have orthotics built in) . This is new this year and it makes me VERY CRABBY.

6. I don't like crowds. This agoraphobia is getting worse......

7. I have no idea how to change the font size on my blog..... it just randomly changes.......

I don't know 7 people who haven't been tagged lately. If I come across someone, I'll let you all know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading this. You are so great, so entertaining and funny the way you write things. I can see you in my mind's eye right now. I sure hope I get to see you again sometime.

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

heheheeeeeee

COOL STUFF!!!!

The thumb in the morning is unique!
Hey... your blog roll still says Internation rather than International...
*Smiles*
I added you to my blog roll a couple of weeks ago.
More people need to see your work!
I love the DEAD GUY! hahaha
Cool idea for a pet toy!!!

Dot said...

I enjoyed reading this Martha. You obviously have had an interesting life. Your training in sewing is very obvious in your wonderful textile art.
Fooey to having to wear orthotics. I hope they help to support your feet tho'
I am with you with the fear of crowds. Don't like too many people around me either.

I have been tagged to do this a few times but haven't gotten around to it yet!

BohemianD said...

Hey there, Martha! Silly Sondra here. You really DO have an awesome blog and I also really loved your idea for a pet toy. It really appeals to my bizarre sense of humor I think. LOL

-sondra
Ps....i wouldn't mind admitting some odd stuff about myself if you are still looking for your seven people