Saturday, January 25, 2014

13 Days of Christmas - Day 13

We are at our last day of the Christmas Ornament exchange :(  I'm going to miss all of this (and the new friends that I have found)
Sorry that they didn't post a month ago, when they were supposed to....

Day 13 is Stephanie Woolsey who is another Artful Dimensions Member!

The kids thought that this one was going to be the best because it was in a box. They weren't with me when I opened it though :( 


OMG -- I love this! (Click on it -- it is amazing close up)
 

I want to make some of these -- little paper roses all over a ball! I don't think that I have the patience though. And Stephanie made 13 of them. Thank you Stephanie!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

This, certainly, will stay up all year. It's so elegant.

obat tradisional stroke said...

its so dinamic :D