Monday, April 02, 2012

Uppercase 13


The new Uppercase is out! You can see a preview here! Order one here, or if you are in the west end of Toronto, pick one up at The Workroom ( on Queen and Brock) or at Type (across from Trinity Bellwoods Park on Queen) (please visit Type's wonderful website to see the very cool video on the home page!)
(you might want to call first to make sure that Uppercase is in stock)

I have a gift card for The Workroom, so I'll be getting this issue :) I love art that shows clouds, and this issue is full of them. Funny, though, because I strongly dislike rain.... very strongly....

2 comments:

kandeland said...

aahhh! I love uppercase! But WAY too much for me...I own one copy and covet it! enjoy #13, xo

A bird in the hand said...

I'm waiting for the previous issue, ordered it from Uppercase. I was going to order 13 but I had a look at 12 and fell in love.
When am I going to see you?
xoxo